Consilient offers universal decoder that can decode speech, fax and video streams. It is suited for lawful interception, generic media players and test equipments. It works with RTP/T38/Raw media streams and does not require any meta data about the media stream.
Field Proven Components
- Speech Decoders: G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.728, G.729, GSM-EFR, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AMR-WB+, EVS, Speex, iLBC, ISAC, Opus, Ogg-Vorbis
- Fax Decoder: Both T.38 and G.711 based fax
- Video Decoders: H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 (part 2), MJPEG2000, WMV3
- Adaptive jitter buffer (AJB)
- Auto detect of codec used in the stream.
- Supports most speech and video codecs.
- Supports T38 based fax as well as G.711 based fax pass through.
- Decoding based only on RTP/T38/Raw streams. Does not require any meta data.
- Generates wav/mp3 for speech, tiff for fax and mp4 file for speech+video
- Simple API - start session, add rtp and stop session
- Supports multiple simultaneous sessions
- Supports real-time (live traces) as well as non real time (from .pcap file) streams.
- Support for up stream and down stream conversation sync.
For evaluation or further information, Contact Us